Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love Is In The Air

The count of engaged people is up to 4 in a little less than 2 weeks. (I almost just typed, "must be something in the water" but then I realized that sounds like something my grandmother would say.) So that being said, the weekend after Bekah was my precious friend Carrie. Carrie and I went to middle and high school together. Through a friendship that lasts that long, there are bound to be ups and downs, and we have had our fair share, but we have made it. She understands the missions part of my heart in a way that no one else does, which is probably what has kept us so close through the years. We don't get to see each other very much, but when we do we pick up right where we left off. I am so thankful for her sweet friendship. I am SO excited she is getting married and can't wait to be in her wedding in December. (you can read about her engagement here)

No comments:

Post a Comment