Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday... on Sunday
























1. The first thing I do in the morning is check my phone, sometimes get a shower (just being honest. some days I get one the night before and opt for a ponytail in the morning), make coffee.

2. Every night before bed I read my Bible, set my alarm, turn the rain on.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is take a nap or just be by myself.

4. Something that makes me cringe is when my students show me their loose/ lost teeth. I would rather them throw up than show me or talk about their loose teeth.

5. Social situations are often made more awkward by my presence.

6. I like to collect ...well... I don't really collect anything. I might go with t-shirts though. I am a sucker for a good AGD social/ formal t-shirt or one that supports a good cause. 

7. Weekends are for, well, this weekend has been for formal, IRD, case studies, unit plans, guided reading lessons, functional behavior assessments, behavior intervention plans, pre and post tests, research papers, studying for finals, and church. whew.  

now back to researching the impact of parent involvement on children's reading abilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment