Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello, Procrastination




















Turns out just because a paper is the LAST OF THE SEMESTER doesn't mean it will be easy to write. And by easy, I do not mean that the paper itself is difficult whatsoever. I could discuss the importance of parent involvement all day long, but for some reason I cannot seem to write about it. I digress. Point is, I'm still avoiding that paper therefore I am doing this here blog award business that Linds has... chosen? picked? tagged? whatever, me for. (*edit: paper is now DONE!!!!)

I'm supposed to give 7 interesting things about myself...

1. I legitimately want to be Hispanic. I hate being white with every fiber of my being. I think they are such beautiful people who speak a beautiful language (which I attempt but am not always as successful as I would like to be). I would say at least 5 out of 7 days I think about how great it would be to be a brown girl.
2. I want to write a book one day. Which seems very ambitious and I'm not even sure why I want to. Or what I would write about. Or why anyone would want to read it for that matter. I know I am not a phenomenal writer or anything, but for some reason I just want to.
3. I learn the words to songs ridiculously fast. I can hear a song twice and know most of the words and become obsessed with it.
4. I am addicted to Diet Coke. I wish it wasn't true, but it is. I can't explain it, I just love it.
5. I am obsessed with teasing my hair. It is an art to be perfected. There isn't anything in the world (hair wise, of course) that some good Freeze-It hair spray and a teasing comb can't fix.
6. My spiritual gift is crying on command. I wasn't going to add this, but Savannah did and I have to admit that it's true. However, I would not say "on command" would be the correct term. I would go with "over everything". And by that I mean that every emotion known to man can cause me to start crying.
7. When I was younger, I wanted to be a glass blower because I saw it on Reading Rainbow. Then I wanted to be a sidewalk maker because I saw them on the side of the road. Then it was a preacher. But my mom told me Baptists don't ordain women. Good news is I'm 21 now and still don't know what I'm going to do with my life.

so now it's your turn!
I don't know who all reads this so just do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment