Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Remember that time we went to the beach? That was fun.

I seriously just had the best weekend I can ever remember. Friday Timmy and I decided to go on an adventure. We ended up going to Atlantic Station to spend the evening. We walked around for a bit, went to California Pizza Kitchen, and Coldstone and then came back to my house and had a little fun with this photobooth business. This mac is loads of fun, and we just could not stop laughing. 

Saturday started bright and early with Kati's graduation at 9. It was such a sweet ceremony. That afternoon, Tammy and I spent some great time at the pool chatting and working on our tan. I am so thankful for times like these, such precious moments.

Sunday morning, bright and early, we left for Savannah! (we meaning Timmy's family, Marcus, and I) We made it down there around lunch time, grabbed some pizza, and headed to Tybee Island for the day. It was such a beautiful day and we had so much fun sitting at the edge of the ocean chatting. And I even got in for a bit. The things I do to be with that boy. ;) We went out to eat that night and just hung out and watched a movie. This morning we got up bright and early (again) and headed back to the beach! Timmy and I took a couple really long walks (Hi, my name is Caitlin and I enjoy long walks on the beach) and we all played in the ocean for a while and before we knew it, it was time to leave. Sad day. The car ride back was quite possibly one of my favorite parts of the trip. What started with "what's your all time favorite movie?" somehow (and by somehow I mean because of Timmy) progressed into "who has made the biggest impact on your life and why?" and was a great time of laughter and conversation. I don't think I have ever laughed as much as I do when I am with these people. I am truly so blessed. I didn't even want to come home tonight. Life seriously doesn't get much better than this, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin,
    i agree those people are amazing...including you!!

    you are so precious!

    ReplyDelete