Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Sister

This morning I woke up to a text from my precious Little Brittany that read as follows:
"I just wanted to tell you that last night I dedicated my life to Christ." That is the greatest thing that could have possibly started my day! Tears immediately came streaming down my face (of course). Brittany is at Summer Beach Project with Campus Outreach and is loving it! God is obviously doing wonderful things in her life already and I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer holds for her. I am so proud of her and so glad that she is not only my AGD sister and Little but also my sister in Christ. 

side note: I also find it very amusing that right after posting this I read something almost identical on Lindsey's blog. just another reason why we're soul mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment