Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 9 & 10

dia nueve
a picture of your friends

I hate doing stuff like this sometimes because I am afraid of leaving people out. Lindsey always makes fun of me because she says I have a lot of friends and she can't keep up with them. The truth of the matter is that I just like people. I like building relationships. I like investing in people.

{home friends}




{school friends}




{camp friends}

(I hate this picture but it's the only one I can find of all of us right now)

 I got a wonderful visit from this sweet girl yesterday.

what I learned about myself through this post:
1. I change my hair a lot.
2. I like to wear my Love Is The Movement shirt at camp.

dia diez
something you're afraid of

this is easy.
spiders.
in 3rd grade my teacher told us this story about killing a spider. It was a pretty fat one, and when she stepped on it all of its little tiny spider babies went all over the kitchen. I cringed just typing that. It totally freaked me out. I can't handle spiders at all. I'm talking crying and everything. it's not a good situation.

1 comment: