Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: day four

dia cuatro
your parents

what you need to know is that my parents hate to be photographed. it's quite annoying, actually.
this is the most recent picture I have of the three of us. it's from my initiation into Alpha Gam. also known as 3 years ago. point and case.


I have the greatest parents. They are the most supportive people I know. They honestly believe that I can do anything I want to do and encourage me to do it.

I get my love of sending cards, little presents, and notes of encouragement from my mom. When I was in high school I almost failed Algebra 2. It was a terrible time in our house- tears every night, tutors, help from Coach at youth group, and more tears. I have had my fair share of heartbreaks, and my mom has never been short of advice and encouragement. When I first came to school, I had a hard time. For the first 2 years of college I got a card from my mom every week. We butt heads sometimes (probably because I become more like her the older I get...), but she is the greatest.

I am my Daddy's girl. end of story. He is my support system through school. When I have emotional breakdowns late at night, he is the one I call. He has shown me how I deserve to be loved by a man. He does a wonderful job of leading our family and our church.

Blessed. That's all I have to say about that.

senior prom
love them.

it also needs to be said that I take great pride in the fact that I posted this less than an hour after Linds did. I'm so on top of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment