Sunday, July 5, 2009

One Week Down...

Half way there! Of course I don't mean that like it's a chore at all, it's just exhausting! I am physically, spiritually, and emotionally totally and completely exhausted. Week was one incredible. Great huddle, great girls, and God did such a work on their lives as well as mine. I can't wait to share it with y'all, but I'm still not done journaling about it quite yet and still need some time to sort it out in my head. For those of you who have asked how you can be praying for us, pray that we find some energy to keep the kids just as excited as last week. Pray that God begins to prepare our campers' hearts as well as ours and keeps us from comparing to last week in any way. Also, we're all pretty sick. This horrible cough and achy body and are honestly just miserable right now. Pray that we can get some rest and get rid of this junk so that we can gear up for next week! Love and miss y'all!

ps- for you Bachelorette friends, there is a boy here named Kemper an I keep calling him Kiptyn. haha.

1 comment:

  1. oh sweet friend im so sorry you all got sick!!

    and lol about kemper/kiptyn!

    ReplyDelete