Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Amicalola Adventure

Saturday I went with the Tottens on a little adventure to Amicalola Falls. It was an absolutely beautiful day and it was fun to have them up there in my neck of the woods, literally. None of us really had a desire to walk up 425 steps, so we drove to the top of the falls, had a picnic, laid under the tree and talked for a long time, and Kati, Tammy, Marcus and I decided to walk back down. Turns out those steps are see through and I am not so much a fan of that. My legs were shaking so bad and I was clutching that rail for dear life. What we saw on the way down was totally worth it though. One of those moment where you just stop and stand in awe of God. It was such a wonderful day. The only way it could have been better is if Timmy had been with me.

at the top
picnic time!

taking a break on the way down
told you it was worth it. beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment