Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Compilation of Thoughts

I have tried so many times to write this great post about all that is going on in my head, and I just can't do it right now. I think my mind is just overwhelmed and I can't quite put any of it into words. Therefore I resort to my all time favorites: music, quotes, and verses.

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." -Isaiah 30:21

If anyone could make me a better person you could, all I've gotta say is I must have done something good. You came along one day and you rearranged my life, all I've gotta say is I must have done something right.

I feel like, I would like to be somewhere else doing something that matters. and I'll admit here, while I sit here my mind wastes away and my doubts start to gather. Whats the purpose? It feels worthless. So unwanted like I've lost all my value. I can't find it, not in the least bit and I'm just scared, so scared that I'll fail you. And sometimes I think that I'm not any good at all. And sometimes I wonder why, why I'm even here at all. But then you assure me I'm a little more than useless and when I think that I can't do this You promise me that I'll get through this and do something right do something right for once.

Never be afriad to trust an unknown future to an all-knowing God. -Corrie Ten Boom

"I do know that waiting on God requires the willingness to bear uncertainity, to carry within oneself the unanswered question, lifting the heart to God about it whenever it intrudes upon one's thoughts." -Elisabeth Elliot

We are Your hands and feet, we are free to change the world. Reaching out to the unseen, to those who haven't heard. We are free to change the world. Chosen by Your word to bring hope to the unknown so that they all will know they're not alone. Orphaned ones will have a home if we will go.

Here's what I know: if you're willing to take a chance, the view from the other side is spectacular. -Meredith Grey

It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me. It feels like I'm all the way back where I come from. It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me. It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong

Our whole life should be a life of prayer. We should walk in constant communion with God. There should be a constant looking upward to God. We should walk so habitually in His presence that even when we awake in the night it would be the most rational thing for us to speak to Him in thanksgiving or petition.

Now that I've found you in the most unexpected places you were right in front of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment