Monday, May 4, 2009

'Cause I'm Not Really Very Original

Linds posted "Current Favorites" on her blog, and I am a fan of that idea. Therefore, I decided to follow suit.

  • Spanish music
  • journaling
  • Jesus Jams/Music of the Messiah/Songs of Salvation, aka the best mix Linds and I have ever made!!
  • phone dates with my sweet friend Savannah that last so long you would think we had just started dating and couldn't get enough of each other. and that she is coming to visit next week!
  • hanging out with old friends and being able to pick up right where we left off (Carrie, ps- I have decided that we are going to enstate a coffee date on my to and fro Liberty trips, so that I get the best of both worlds-thanks Hannah Montana: seeing you and coffee to keep me energized for the 5 hours and 12 minutes ahead of me)
  • this great boy that I have spent the vast majority of my time with... and have loved every single second
  • hiking to preacher's rock. yes, I said hiking.
  • not having school
  • playing very intense card games
  • my clean car. yes, that's right kids, I actually cleaned out my car.
  • being back at Noonday: it does my heart so much good to be there
  • singing extremely loud in the car
  • that Linds skips lines in her check book now
  • having a little more money because I don't have to buy groceries
  • I kept HOPE!!!!
  • being so happy that I could just do a dance at any given moment

Thanks Linds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment