Monday, March 29, 2010

Vamos a Panama!

Those of you who have been reading this will remember the whole swine flu Mexico dilemma from last May. I'm still 2 classes away from finishing my Spanish minor. We had planned on still going to Jalapa, but we have to spend some time in Mexico City, which is still a little unstable. Right now, it's perfectly fine, but if something were to happen over the course of the month we were there, it would not be a good situation. Jalapa is a tiny, rural town 5 hours from the city and is very safe, but with the lack of stability in the city, it was decided that Mexico needed to be ruled out. I'm a little disappointed (you know how I just love Mexico), but we are going to Panama and I am so excited! We leave on May 2nd (4 weeks! oh my!) and come back on May 28th. Start praying against any rampant sickness to cancel our trip this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment