Friday, March 26, 2010

Hellooooo Weekend!

Welcome to the first edition of Fill in the Blank Friday.
:)


1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was from Coach recently, "If the decisions you are making are not Spirit led, then in God's will is a place you will not be." So true for my life right now. (that's right Coach, I quoted you on the blog)

2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to Compassion International, Mocha Club, Land of a Thousand Hills... the list goes on and on.

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be Mexican, diet coke, and queso. I mean, I am Mexican in my heart.

4. My hair is very dirty right now, which means it gets along great with a teasing comb and makes for a great ponytail. It is also getting very long (for me) which is awesome.

5. If at first you don't succeed, move on. It happens, but it can't stop you.

6. I have always been very mission minded. I am more comfortable going to another country than staying here. I can't stand the fact that there are people in the world who don't know Jesus' love.

7. Oh... and by the way... I am having the most splendid Friday night: Kelly is here, Brandi is spending the night, we de-thorned 150 roses for initiation Sunday, made French toast, and now we are sitting in the living room just talking. And in this whole living room, we are all sitting right on top of each other and I love it. I love these days and these moments. 

I will sing of Your strength, in the morning I will sing of You love; for You are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 59:16

1 comment:

  1. He will be thrilled to know he got a blog shoutout on a blog that is not mine! :)

    ReplyDelete