Monday, March 29, 2010

Let Each Sister Ever Be, Consecrated Lord To Thee

We have 30 new sisters! Initiation was by far the most stressful thing I have ever had to plan or organize, but it was a good day overall. Even though there were a few mistakes here and there, the new members are now initiated sisters and Theta Delta just got even better. I am so thankful and blessed to be a part of such a wonderful sisterhood.

part of our branch of the family tree

Lindsey's branch




love my littles!


lapboard revealing!
I think Rachel loves it :)

and I guess Katie thinks hers is alright too

family :)




we can't be serious enough to take a cute one like Linds, Brandi, and Rachel



"let each sister ever be, consecrated Lord to Thee. help us as our paths we trod, to draw each day still nearer God."

No comments:

Post a Comment