Thursday, March 4, 2010

Walking In A Winter Wonderland..?

Monday night during The Bachelor viewing (oh Jake, you are a hot mess. and a jerk. Team Tenley.) we started debating about the possibility of snow the next day. iPhone said 3-5 inches. Now, I put a great deal of trust in said iPhone, but I was doubting. Nonetheless, Lauren, Lindsey, Brandi and I did a snow dance. I went to bed not really believing that there would be snow... and I was wrong. At 6:30 Daddy text me to tell me Lumpkin County was closed and then I woke up at 10:30 to an email saying North Ga was closed. I looked out my window and it was literally pouring snow! So what does a college student at North Ga do on a snow day? They go sledding down the drill field of course!

pre snow playing
big and little
"we're cute in snow"

Brandi brought my crutches down to me :)

& the threesies begin

Suzie Squirrel Snowman and all the Alpha Gams
Rachel and her sweet boyfriend are just precious


getting ready to make some snow ice cream- just like Daddy makes

No comments:

Post a Comment