Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekly Recap

Lindsey started doing this, and I like it :)


in one word or phrase: exhausting. Most of the week was spent in Panama working on our presentation all the time. it's hard to believe I've only been home for about 4 days. Panama feels like forever ago already.

I'm dreaming of you: new camera who I want so badly


song on repeat: Love is Waiting, Brooke Fraser

gotta write it down: 
"what matters most in a Christian relationship isn't whether we use the term dating or courtship, but that we live for God's glory" -Boy Meets Girl

from Lord, I Want To Know You-
Jehovah is the self-existent One- "I AM WHO I AM." He is the eternal I AM, the Alpha and the Omega, the same yesterday, today, and forever. All of life is contained in Him. Why do we look elsewhere? Why do we not rest in His unchangeableness? He has never failed. Would He begin with me or you? He cannot. He is Jehovah, the self-existent, covenant-keeping God. 

Time and time again I have found Him to be my all-sufficient God, my protector, the unconditional lover of my soul.

Although we have been given a free will, still God so rules and overrules that no person, angel, demon, or devil, nor any circumstance of life, can thwart His plan.

For if God is not sovereign, if He is not in control, if all things are not under His dominion, then He is not the Most High, and you and I are either in the hands of fate (whatever that is), in the hands of man, or in the hands of the devil.

You know what I long for, Lord. You hear my every sigh. Psalm 38:9

Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him. Psalm 62:5

picture to frame: I seriously have to pick one from all of my Panama pictures?!

I pick three.




highlight of the week: 1. Juana, Hillary, and Narichel surprising me at our presentation. 2. coming home. 3. being with my people again and surrounded by encouragement. so refreshing.

weekend plans (ok, I'm a little behind): Friday- came home from Panama! Saturday- Chase's birthday party (he's 11?! what?!) and Sasha's wedding. Sunday- church, annual date with Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment