Friday, June 18, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Shostak

The wedding festivities began for me on Thursday with a trip down to Madison to see my sweet roommate Lindsey. She was housesitting for a family so I stayed with her for the day/ night. A wonderful day that consisted of Sancho Pancho Blockbuster Mexican, pool, hot tub, Bones, and much laughter. We had a wonderful self-made food bar set up by the pool that consisted of all of our favorite things.

what more could you want? all you have to do is float on over. after dinner we set up Bones by the hot tub and watching this beautiful sunset. I could totally get used to this.

Friday we headed to Jasper for the real wedding festivities and Saturday my wonderful Big and dear friend became Mrs. Shostak. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen and I was so blessed to be a part of it. I am so excited for Case and Ryan and can't wait to see what God has in store for them together. I love you both!








(pictures compliments of Linds)

No comments:

Post a Comment