Sunday, November 1, 2009

Autumn Acoustics

Every season/ road trip/ event of any sort requires a new playlist. Fall is no different, and I must say that this fall playlist pretty much rocks. I realize many of you don't love music like I do, but for those of you who do, enjoy the latest creation :)


1. Table For Two- Caedmon's Call. "we made speculation on who's in the web of our futures. and how everyone's lonely but still we just couldn't complain... but it's not my job to wait by the phone for [him] to call... and You know the plans that You have for me. and You can't plan the ends and not plan the means"

2. By Your Side- Jamie Slocum. thank you, Shazam, for helping me identify this song.

3. City On Our Knees- TobyMac. It needs to be said that I didn't love him for a very long time and I am not pleased to announce that we are very much so in love.

4. I Am In Love With You- Darrell Evans. "because Your love is better than life, Lord, I long for you more than I ever did before. I can't get enough of You, 'cause I am in love with You."

5. Never Alone- Lady Antebellum. such a sweet song.

6. Wanted- Jessie James. don't judge me.

7. Whatcha Say- Jason Derulo. how can you not love it?

8. Before the Storm- Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus. I won't pretend I don't enjoy them. once again, don't judge me.

9. Big Green Tractor- Jason Aldean. in honor of the tractors in the Gold Rush parade and Athens farm day.

10. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz, Lil Wayne, and Jah Cure. I really loved Jason alone, and now it's even better.

11. Sweep Me Away- Kari Jobe. I pretty much love any of her stuff, Spanish or English.

12. You Are For Me- Kari Jobe. Like I said, love it.

13. Everyone To Know- Bethany Dillon. I'm pretty sure she took my heart and put it into a song.

14. Vanilla Twilight- Owl City. I also did not love him because everyone else did, but now I have repented and we are great friends.

15. Hold Onto Hope, Love- Amy Stroup. "hold onto hope, love. I've searched high and low for you. Each day gets closer so hold on stronger to me and you. Someday soon I'll find you. Someday soon I'll know you."

Also, the new Fee CD is INCREDIBLE!!! I am seriously obsessed and do some serious worship/ car dancing with this CD.

Good stuff friends, good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment