Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane

T minus 4.5 hours until we pull out of the driveway! While my excitement has been increasing every day, I don't think it really hit me until today. I had some time alone in the car today on the way to WLA (another story for another day) and just started crying because I can't believe this is really happening. I can't explain the love I feel for this country and I haven't even been there yet. I will be updating this and facebook and twitter from time to time so be sure to check on it this week!

things to be praying for:
-the church we will be planting.
-the people we will come into contact with.
-health for everyone, but especially Linds because she has been sick all week.
-the hearts of the people we will encounter.
-our hearts, that we would be totally focused on God and why we are there.
-that we would be free from distraction from school or stresses back home.
-that we would be free from discouragement. personally, Satan has been really trying to get to me this week already.
-the language barrier. that I will be able to speak with confidence in what I know that I know and not be so timid and that God will give us all the words to say so that it is truly Him speaking and not us. all of that so that there will be seemingly no language barrier at all.

thank you for all of your support and prayers. know that we are taking each of you with us on this journey. love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment