Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome To Our Humble Abode

here is the long awaited tour of our home! man, this thing has been so complicated, but alas, it is here! enjoy :)

also, ignore that you can hear Linds say "go". don't judge me.
here is part 2 because my camera died. also, ignore the fact that I almost made an Office reference because it cut it off and now it would be dumb for me to explain. and, this is also what you need to know: you should just turn this second one off when I say "bye" or else it will start over. so I had a little trouble uploading. once again, don't judge me.

1 comment:

  1. ah girl I love this !!
    my favorite part is when u say PLEASE DONT TAPE MY BUTT:):)

    love your room...and the zebra bathroom makes me smile..i do however need to hear the story about the pearls please!

    ReplyDelete