Wednesday, November 3, 2010

There's Something In The Water

{one} I'm a published author. It's actually from a few weeks ago, but it got rather overshadowed by the engagement excitement. Cross that off my bucket list.
(click here)

{two} The countdown is on! We're in the 100's- 199 days until I get married :)

{three} speaking of getting married, I got the best book this past weekend. It's called The Wedding Blue Book and it is going to be my lifeline. Let's be honest, I don't know much about this getting married business and what is proper etiquette and such, so I can use all the help I can get. And for girls like me who may or may not have trouble asking for help, it's perfect. I will definitely be getting it for all of my friends who get engaged from now on.

{four} new music alert: Brooke Fraser came out with a new album a few weeks ago called Flags. If you have her last album, Albertine, it's nothing like it, so know that going into it. But it's awesome! I also have a new musical love by the name of Alli Rogers. I bought her CD Always Eden. I'm obsessed! There are some seriously powerful words in those songs, and we all know how I love that.

{five} I woke up at 6:25 today. I usually get up at about 4:45. I have been fighting a cold for a few days now and I guess the medicine just didn't wear off as quickly as I had hoped. So I jumped out of bed, brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail, threw a dress on, barely put any makeup on, and ran out the door. Then this conversation actually happened when I got to school:

E: "You're not wearing any makeup today."
Me: "Yep, you're right. Thanks for pointing that out."
E: "It makes you look like you're... aging."

Chances are he doesn't even really know what that means, but still.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment