Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Six

The number of school days until this semester is finally over. PTL.

My to-do list is still pretty long, but, thankfully, getting shorter.

In other news, I registered for my last semester of classes as an undergrad.

And it was quite an ordeal.

When I tried to register the first time, I had a hold on my account. Apparently no one ever felt the need to approve my minor. I contacted someone about it, they told me not to worry about it, they would take care of it because it wasn't my fault, and that was that. A week later, the deadline was getting close and it still hadn't cleared. So I spent Friday running all around campus looking for the right people, but I finally got it done.

Saturday I tried to register again.

Another hold.

For $0. Seriously?

Went to get them to take it off and they told me I owe 48 cents because HOPE paid too much for my summer classes. All of that for 48 cents.

I made it through 9 semesters without a single problem, so of course my last one would give me trouble

But I got it done with an hour and a half to spare before pre-registration closed.

And...

I PASSED THE GACE!!!

I am officially certified to teach all kids ages Preschool to 5th grade.
(well, after I graduate of course)

Graduation, here I come!
165 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment