Saturday, November 6, 2010

#DoNormalPeopleThinkWe'reWeird?

Lindsey and I have started adding hashtags to the end of most of our text messages. I'm not really sure why it started, but it went a little something like this:

Me: Spider in the car. I pulled over on the side of 400. #crazylady #panicattack (I'm integrating hashtags into our texting now)

And she agreed.

Some other favorites:

Me: just blew my nose with Mexican toilet paper. Still smells like baby powder. #vivaMexico
Linds: Saved it for a special occasion? #weddingday
Me: I'll save it. #somethingborrowed or #somethingold?
Linds: how about #somethingblew? haha

some others have included:
#ohmygoshI'mreallygettingmarried
#shewould
#almostgothitbyacar
#Ifeellikeaboyjustaskedformydigits
#Imissyou
#I'myourboyfriend?

It's real fun.
You should try it.

2 comments:

  1. #didyoureallyjustlinktourbandictionary? #thatreallyjusthappened

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I love that you do this! Soo funny! And it will definitely keep you on your toes!!

    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete