Thursday, November 4, 2010

When All We Have Is Music, You're A Little More Like Me

Jumping back on the 30 Day Blog Challenge today (at day 25) because I just couldn't resist talking about music!

put your iPod on shuffle... first ten songs

{one} Hands Down, Dashboard Confessional

{two} The New Girl In Town, Brittany Snow- Hairspray

{three} this is embarrassing... Count By 2's, from my Kindergarten class, haha

{four} Summer Sun, Matt Wertz

{five} The Answer To Our Lives, Backstreet Boys

{six} Love Is A Beautiful Thing, Phil Vassar

{seven} Arms That Hold The Universe, Fee

{eight} No Reason To Hide, Hillsong

{nine} Con Tu Fuego (means With Your Fire), Seth Condrey

{ten} I'm Taking You With Me, Relient K

though it's a little embarrassing, I feel like this is an accurate depiction of my life in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment