Saturday, September 25, 2010

Senioritis

1. Let's talk about this here title. The senioritis I am experiencing right now is about 102 times worse than that I experienced 4 years ago. It has manifested itself in such a way that makes me want to do absolutely nothing having to do with school whatsoever and absolutely everything having to do with fun. 220 days til graduation, but who's counting, right?

2. Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am addicted to Twitter. Passion City Church is doing a 5 week prayer journey to the new building which includes fasting from something from sundown on Wednesday to sundown on Thursday. I've never done a fast like this, so I was excited for this journey. I decided I could use a break from Facebook and Twitter. Facebook wasn't that hard because I honestly get tired of Facebook a lot, but Twitter. Y'all, it was so hard. Which just made me mad at myself for being that preoccupied with something. The good news is that this week was almost no big deal. There were only a couple times I actually had to fight the urge to read Twitter. I really am excited about what the Lord wants to do in my life during this time and am just really seeking His direction for the future, including my involvement in PCC... or not. Whatever His will is.

3. This is my newest accessory. Until January. I am going to keep my frustrations to myself, so my positive statement is this: I can't really wear jeans very often because it needs to be right on my leg, which means it's mostly dresses and skirts and tights and leggings for me this winter, which means some major shopping with my mom yesterday. Including, but not limited to, 4 new skirts that were $4 each. Thank you, Old Navy.

4. iPhone 4 = love. Along those same lines, I have a new obsession with a game called Angry Birds. Don't judge me. all you iPhone and iPod touch users need it. trust me. 

5. I only have 2 more weeks left in 5th grade. It's very bittersweet. Bitter because I do like my kids and the teachers are wonderful and give me so much to do to get experience (like hand me lessons when I walk in the door in the morning and ask me to make a rubric, which I have never really done before because I may or may not have took short cuts in my assessment class). But no matter how much I think I love it, I don't belong in 5th grade. Precious little baby Kindergartners and 1st graders are calling my name. 

6. I graduate in 218 days.

7. Found this treasure on my phone from teaching Kindergarten last week. It just needs to be shared. :)

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment