*insert High School Musical 3: Senior Year soundtrack here (yes, I own it and know every word. I have no shame.)*
*it also needs to be said that I started trying to write this blog over 2 weeks ago. obviously it just didn't make it up until now*
This title is the very reason (well, mostly) that I have disappeared from the blogging world. I have so much going on in my head and not enough time to put it on the blog.
1. I. am. so. tired. Exhausted might be a better word choice. I don't understand what's wrong with me. Yes, 4:45 comes very early, but not any earlier than it did last year. I think I have developed the requirement of more sleep since last year or something. Not sure what's going on, but I am fighting sleep while driving to and from placement every morning and took a nap for an hour and a half yesterday. I mean out cold. I realized that I have this misconception that I will be able to sleep once I graduate, but that is, in fact a lie.
2. Placement started this week and I'm in 5th grade. I don't do 5th grade. They are so old. and big. I like my precious baby Kindergartners. So far it's going fine, but it's just very different. I'm kinda just seeing this as something to get through in order to graduate. Today I just did not want to go. A parapro was out in Kindergarten and my supervisor came and asked me if I could help out for the morning. Music to my ears. I wanted to grab my stuff and run down to those precious babies. On the way to placement I was really doubting my abilities to teach. (that tends to happen when I'm in a placement that I don't love) Being in K was such a blessing and such confirmation. I just love them.
3. My friend Savannah's family is in China right now to bring home Shaylee Joy. I have loved keeping up with their blog. It melts my heart every day and makes me long for the day when my baby girl is mine. You can also follow them here.
4. Bible study has officially started back! We are doing our own version of Believing God. Michelle does such an awesome job tweaking things like that for us. I have already done this study twice, but I am so pumped- I'm so curious about what I missed the first 2 times that God wants me to find this time. These girls and this time are such a blessing.
5. Chapter has also started back. Alpha Gam is in full swing. I didn't realize how much I missed it, but it's weird to be the old sisters. I'm not so sure that I'm ready to graduate after all. I don't want to be a big girl.
Happy Wednesday, friends!