Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday!


1. Birthdays are a whole month long. and the only days I really like for it to be about me. 

2. My favorite birthday memory was this past year. I was totally bummed because I wanted to be off of crutches by then, but my friends were the best. I had a week long of birthday things every day and celebrations lasted for 3 weeks. Nothing in particular, but I got to spend time with so many people that I love so much.

3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) have is (oddly enough, identical to Lindsey's)... I got a birthday girl every year from my grandma until I was 18. And somehow I got two 18s.

4. If I had one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose pizza. good pizza. I know that I'm not supposed to give such a childish answer because I am 21 years old and an adult and all, but it's just the truth. I love pizza.

5. My birthday is on March 14th.

6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to Paris and/or Spain. I have an itch to go to the Eastern hemisphere these days. probably because I've never been.

7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was probably really great but I don't like to have to pick just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment