Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Celebrate The Day

I'm finally almost caught up. And it's about darn time because I have so much to say about the new year and Passion and such but I refuse to move ahead until I have properly documented Christmas.

That being said, Christmas was very different this year. For starters, Rachel was with us this year. It was decided that gifts between us all would be scarce but, of course, we were all fine with that. And Santa still out did himself this year ;). It was such a wonderful time with my family. Words seriously cannot express how much I love them and what a blessing they are to me.



my new James Avery ring!
it says "vaya con Dios"
which means "go with God" in Spanish
Snuggies!



Mama tried to make gluten free bread... and it exploded
big boys with Bobbie
my favorite cousin.
shhh... don' tell the others
all the grandkids.
my favorite boys in the world.
big kids with Bobbie

dart tag is about to get intense
the master at work on Wii
getting some lessons
Christmas with the Moss family
children's books in Spanish

then He appeared and the soul felt its worth

I celebrate the day that You were born to die so I could one day pray for You to save my life

rejoice, oh world, the Savior has come! son of God, son of man, born that we may have life!

You came like a winter snow, quiet, soft, and slow. falling from the sky in the night to the earth below.

No comments:

Post a Comment