Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve... For Which I Lack A Witty Title

The night before (Christmas Eve Eve, if you will) we had a little Noonday girls get together at the Parks' house. Mary, Kristina, Dessa, Alexis, Brett, Rachel and I all grew up at Noonday. Though we have all gone our different directions- GCSU, North Georgia, Valdosta, Mississippi State, and Auburn- but when we get back together it feels as though no time has passed and we have a blast together. I seriously love those girls so much and am so thankful for the gift of their friendship.

The older I get the more Christmas means to me. Every year God reveals Himself to me differently and leaves me in total awe of what He did for me. I found myself fighting tears in the middle of the service. I am continually amazed by the love He has for me and I pray that Christmas never becomes just another day.

After the service we always go to my Uncle Bill and Aunt Shannon's house for dinner. They have 3 boys: Connor, William, and Cole. They are ridiculously crazy and I absolutely love it. Christmas with 3 little boys is always so much fun.


Happy Birthday, Jesus!

getting ready to go put the reindeer dust in the yard




No comments:

Post a Comment